in

Ullmann

Last post 05-20-2008 2:56 PM by Paul. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-20-2008 2:55 PM

Ullmann

The geneological outline for the Ullmann is sorely incomplete and unfortunately Slater biased,as all of the following information has been furnished several times to both the slaters and the museum. Carl E Ullmann born 1921 married Mary shelton and fathered 3 children Karen,Charles,& Carl jr.As for my personal branch,Carl.E.Ullmann jr married Shiela Marot and fathered 2 children Karen& Carl.E.Ullmann III.Carl in turn married Barbara Zazulia and fathered Carl.E.Ullmann IV.As you can see there has been several omissions,giving the impression that the true Ullmann blood line is in tact and flourishing,it is most disturbing as my 16 year old son and I toured the homestead and museum,gave as much information as possible and have since embarked on the journey of exploring our roots,not seeing the information we were so proud to provide affected my son terribly,I am making it a personal mission to rectify this situation.feel free to contact me at cjcullmann@yahooo.com

Originally posted: Sunday, April 04, 2004

• 05-20-2008 2:56 PM In reply to

• Paul
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-01-2008
    • Barkhamsted
    • Posts 671

Re: Ullmann

The Barkhamsted Historical Society very much appreciates receiving genealogical information relating to the Ullmanns and other families connected to the Squire's Tavern. However, due to privacy issues, we plan to publish on this web page only genealogical information that is 75 years or more in the past. Also for the purposes of background information on the Squire's Tavern this web page will only provide genealogical data that relates most directly to the families that occupied the property. We do preserve more in-depth information in our records and are grateful to those who have helped us compile this data. Paul Hart, Barkhamsted Historical Society.

Originally posted:  Monday, April 12, 2004

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy
All Copy and Images Copyright © 2021 Barkhamsted Historical Society All Rights Reserved.