in

Childhood friends

Last post 05-20-2008 3:09 PM by Anonymous. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • 05-20-2008 3:07 PM

Childhood friends

I attended Barkhamsted Elementary from 1972 until 1978 and would like to reconnect with childhood friends. A few names I remember are: Robert Stoecker, Bruce Seymore, Ian Paden, Anne Isabell, Jamie Roblee, Andrea White, Gary Montozoros, Curtis Lowry, Stephen Goff, Lauren Oaky (my apologies for any botched spellings). I can be reached at adtsean@cs.com if you are, or know of any of these folks or others that attended during that time frame.

Originally posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2004

• 05-20-2008 3:09 PM In reply to

Re: Childhood friends

Hi Everyone... I saw a few folks looking for old friends on this list and thought I'd post a link to a new Regional 7 Alumni site at http://regional7.webstocknet.com/phpBB2 There aren't a lot of people there yet, but it's growing fairly quickly - especially considering it's only been up a few months. I haven't seen any of the folks listed on here check in over there, yet, but they may pop in one day. I would be interested in saying Hi to a few people on this list, too.

Originally posted: Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Terms Of Service | Privacy Policy
All Copy and Images Copyright © 2021 Barkhamsted Historical Society All Rights Reserved.